Saturday, January 8, 2011

HELLO 2011!!




Hello my dear Glamouristas! It's now 2011! I have a beautiful baby due in March! I'm so excited!! But what I'm excited about now is more beautiful pictures have circulated the web and I've caught a few! I'm more than happy to share them with you, oh have you done your resolutions yet? I have! Let's help eachother to achieve them :)

Wouldn't these shoes just make your legs look like they go for days!

Gorgeous flights of fancy tattoos.

Get organised for 2011 if you haven't already!

Coco Chanel quote is taken seriously.

Absolutely brilliant movie, had me raving for days! Completely original , riveting, makes you think and most of all Leo DiCaprio really proves again what a great actor he is and I praise Marion Cotillard for a great performance too! I love her!

Yes Darling I am! By PillowPallooza on Etsy.com

Chanel cupcakes, what more could a girl want?

A clever fella has a vision to apply names to bikes, this isn't real well not yet anyway!
I have the website for these somewhere, i'll re edit this post once i find it.

I sure do! How else are you meant to enjoy life?

Khloe Kardashian finally sets herself apart from her sisters! Doesn't it suit her?
Found on Tumblr

50th anniversary poster of my favourite film :)

If only I really saw that in real life, maybe it's photoshopped?

Simply stunning! By Sarah McNeil on Etsy.com


I hope you all started 2011 with a big bang and lots of fabulous SPARKLES!!!
Ciao Glamouristas!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment