Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FALL 2010 Accessories


Some of the shoes, bags and accessories I loved from Fall 2010... Thanks to style.com for providing the detail shots :)

3.1 Philip Lim Fall 2010


Bottega Venetta Fall 2010


Burberry Prorsum fall 2010


Emilio Pucci Fall 2010


Lanvin Fall 2010


Marni Fall 2010


( In the following order) Nina Ricci, Thakoon and Valentino, Jean Paul Gaultier and John Galliano Fall 2010


I really would not mind at all if I had any of these in my wardrobe.. but how lovely is the colour and size of the Bottega Clutch? so adorable!! AND! I want ALL of the Marni Necklaces!! delish!! There are more things that I love from the Fall 2010 collections but sadly not all have detail shots! Am finding it hard to decide which collection I really love so I'll post up the top 5 or something.. in the meantime I'll post up the Onesies (One outfit I liked from one collection, some collections annoyed me and only one stood out)

Ciao lovelies hope you enjoy!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment